On your way to Omiš, at the mouth of the river Cetina in the Adriatic Sea, you might well try to see some of other beauties and treasures located around. If you choose to travel by airplane, here are some ideas on transfer: how to get from the Split Airport to Omiš >>>.
UNESCO protects 10 monuments in Croatia, 8 cultural and 2 natural: one of them on your probable way to Omiš (Split), several others not far away (Trogir 5 km from the Split airport, Dubrovnik 200km, many others nearer). The full list with links to the UNESCO sites and to the national and nature parks are below the map (the same links are on the map).
You may wish to see more information on Croatia here >>>>
- Episcopal Complex of the Euphrasian Basilica in the Historic Centre of Poreč (1997)
- Historic City of Trogir (1997)
- Historical Complex of Split with the Palace of Diocletian (1979)
- Old City of Dubrovnik (1979,1994)
- Stari Grad Plain (2008)
- Stećci Medieval Tombstone Graveyards (2016)
- The Cathedral of St James in Šibenik (2000)
- Venetian Works of Defence between the 16th and 17th Centuries: Stato da Terra – Western Stato da Mar (2017)
- Ancient and Primeval Beech Forests of the Carpathians and Other Regions of Europe (2007,2011,2017)
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (1979,2000)
NP Plitvička jezera, NP Brijuni, NP Risnjak, NP Northern Velebit, NP Paklenica, NP Kornati, NP Krka, NP Mljet, Biokovo Nature Park, Učka Nature Park, PARKS OF CROATIA
FIRST BULLETIN * INVITATION * APPLICATION AND IMPORTANT DATES * CONFERENCE PROGRAMME * SPONSORS AND EXHIBITORS * SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE * ORGANISATION COMMITTEE * REGISTRATION FEE * ACCOMODATION * POSTER * CONTACT * TRANSFER * VALUABLE OR INTERESTING PLACES AROUND * PHOTOGRAPHS FROM THE CONFERENCE * PROCEEDINGS